COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Funeral Quest Afrique only processes personal information in a way that is compatible with and relevant for the purpose for which it was collected or authorized. In general, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote our website and services.
- Enable you to access and use our website and services.
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices.
- Send messages concerning transactions, and responses to your comments, questions, and requests.
- Provide customer service and support, including sending you technical notices, updates, and security alerts.
- In accordance with your email preferences, provide you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and other news or information about us.
- Comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our sites, and other illegal activities.
- Personalize our website and services, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences; and process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
No Personal Information is Required for General Access our Website
You are free to access any of our informational content without giving us any personal information. This includes our content on funeral programs, eulogy writing, free obituaries, diary (blog) and the boutique store as well all other content on funeralquestafrique.co.ke
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
We may offer a personal funeral services in relation to funeral programs, eulogy writing and boutique store via email, online chat, telephone and through the website. Certain of these services may be free of charge and others will be provided on a fee basis. You may request these services by submitting an online form, by initiating an online chat, or by calling the provided telephone numbers, all of which will be available on Funeral Quest Afrique.co.ke. We will retain the information that you give us for purposes of providing the services requested.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you access our website whether by computer, mobile phone or other device, we automatically collect certain information about your use of our website. As is true of most web sites, this information does not personally identify you and may include browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, geographical information, date/time stamp, length of visit, page views, and/or clickstream data. We retain this data in “log files” and we do not associate or link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
We do not share your personal information with any 3rd party — without your explicit authorization or as outlined in this privacy notice. We do not sell your personal information to 3rd parties as well. The following exceptions apply:
- In certain situations, Funeral Quest Afrique may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- If Funeral Quest Afrique is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- We work with 3rd party Service Providers to help us run our business. Examples of these functions include payment processing, sending mail, delivering e-mail, maintaining the safety and security of our database and analyzing data for our business purposes. These Service Providers have access to your information to the extent necessary to perform these tasks but may not use it for other purposes. These entities are authorized to use your personally identifiable information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- We share aggregate statistical information about our customers, site usage patterns and funeral preferences. However, we do not specifically identify you unless you have given us permission to do so
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take all reasonable steps to protect information we receive from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. When you enter personal information on our registration forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our website maintains links to 3rd party sites that offer products or additional information that may be of interest to you. When you click on one of these links you are entering another website for which we have no control. Therefore, these privacy policies do not apply once you enter another website.
Our web site offers a publicly accessible blog (diary). You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, email us on (email@example.com). In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
Our web site includes social media sharing features or interactive mini-programs that run on our site from third party social media websites. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our web site. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the company providing it the social sharing service.
Our website and/or service is not directed at children and our service is developed for adults. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 18 years of age, and use of our services by children under 18 years of age is forbidden.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions or you need clarification with regards to our operational policies, please kindly Contact us or reach out to Funeral Quest Afrique as follows:
Location: 1st Floor Charismata Building, West Road Along Oginga Odinga Avenue, Opposite DnD House Nakuru, Kenya
Telephone: 0732 510 414/ 0101 510 414