Who we are
Funeral Quest Afrique is all about creating beautiful sunsets for loved ones who have started another chapter in the afterlife. We conceive, design and create personalized funeral programs for our clients. We partner with our clients to provide an affordable yet meaningful send off package for their loved one. We offer a number of diverse services under one roof so that you may have peace of mind. We also offer complementary services to make the process of putting together a meaningful funeral simple.
We offer expertise
When death strikes, families are usually thrown into confusion and pain. Unfortunately the funeral process cannot be put off for long. In most cases, families will have between 9-14 days to put together a meaningful send off for their loved ones.
Funerals hold a lot of meaning to many families because it represents a chance to say final goodbyes, reflect on the life of the deceased and final closure. Funeral Quest Afrique is here to help you prepare the final send off for your loved ones as well as help families navigate through the trying yet meaningful season in their lives.
Our core business is to offer funeral programs however we work with partner funeral boutique stores to provide assorted funeral services. We have a dedicated network of partner service providers in Nakuru and Nairobi where we offer caskets, wreaths, hearse and garments.
Importance of Funerals
Funerals have been with us since the beginning of human history because they help us move from life before death to life after death. The following stages include:
- Transcendence: Ultimately, a funeral service can help us embrace the wonder of life and death.
- Meaning: A funeral service can mark the significance of the life that was lived. They also help us find meaning and purpose in our continued living, even in the face of loss.
- Expression: A funeral service can allow us to express our inner thoughts and feelings about the life and the death.
- Support: A funeral service can bring together people who care about each other in an atmosphere of love and support.
- Recall: A funeral service can encourage us to remember the person who died and share our unique memories with others, creating hope for the future.
- Reality: A funeral service can help us begin to truly acknowledge the reality that someone in our life has died.
A funeral gives friends and relatives an opportunity to express the love and respect they feel for someone who was important to them. Often, just seeing how much others care can help a family adjust to their loss. For thousands of years, funerals have been a means of expressing our beliefs, thoughts and feelings. It helps us acknowledge that someone we love has died and allows us to say goodbye.